Saturday, August 31, 2013

50 Shades of Red (Dance Show)

For the past few months I've been rehearsing as a dancer for a local show, and the last two nights were our performances!  I haven't done something theatrical like this since college (other than ballet stuff), so I've had lots of fun!  Usually when I've done something like this in the past I was always a part of the ensemble as a singer/actor or something.  But this time I was primarily a dancer.  It was different!  And really fun!  I've met some fun people and have gotten to know others better.  I definitely enjoyed the experience, and the fun adventure!  :)


Opening (Muppets redhead spinoff): Beaker & Ginger Spice
Orphan Idol Season 1: Dorothy & Snow White
Part of Your World (Ariel): Fish
Dog Days Are Over: 70's hippie dancers
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: 80's girls
More 80's girls!
Cast!
Redhead Show Cast & Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!