Monday, June 13, 2011

Hunting, Hiking, and Wisdom Teeth

Adam's cousin came into town to visit last week.  One of the activities they (well, we) embarked on was...

Jackrabbit hunting.



Do you see that? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 jackrabbits!

Oh, and this is because I was taking the pictures that night so I wasn't in any of them!


This weekend Adam and I went camping and hiking at Fossil Springs with some friends.  It was fun!  The water was FREEZING!  But it felt good after hiking 4 miles to the waterfall, and then 4 more miles back.




And Adam got his wisdom teeth taken out this morning.  Poor guy.  I think all four of his teeth were embedded.  Needless to say, he's still in a lot of pain.  But it went well and he is on the mend!  He had an awesome doc!

His teeth.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love fossil creek! But I haven't been since they took out the dam.

    Oh and we just got a pet rabbit last week so you guys are no longer welcome over at our place...

    jk :)

    (but seriously about the pet rabbit)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eww I could have gone without seeing the teeth :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!