Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Prayers Do Get Answered

I love so much and am so grateful that God is not only all-powerful and all-knowing but He is our Heavenly Father and He loves us so much!  I'm so glad that He cares about us, His spirit children, so much that He will always listen to the prayers of our heart and will always give us the help and guidance we need.  Just as James suggests:
"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."
I know that our Heavenly Father hears and also answers our prayers.  Sometimes it is through another person that He meets our needs.  But the Holy Ghost will always testify of truth, if you are listening.  How grateful I am for that- to know that my Heavenly Father wants me to be happy and that He has provided a way for me and all of us to learn truth, no matter what the world is telling us:
"...I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.

And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things."
I'm so grateful to have a way to communicate with Diety.  And I am also so grateful that Diety desires also to communicate with me.

We all matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!