Thursday, March 24, 2011

March Definitely Is Madness

I've never been a follower of sports but I admit I always hoped my husband would be so I could bum some teams off of him to cheer for.  Well not only did I get that, but I married into a family (or really just Adam and his dad) who are a little obsessed with college sports, namely football and *basketball*.  And if you don't live under a rock you should know what basketball means in March.

Absolute MADNESS.

Adam and I entered into the couples tournament for March Madness that his parents do with some of their friends from our ward (church term).  This is my first time filling out a bracket.  And I have hardly any knowledge if any about the teams.  And let me tell you, I have not had much beginners luck!  The only time I wasn't sitting at the bottom in last place was at the very beginning because I was the second person to join the group.  I also filled out a bracket at work, and that one's even worse!  But I guess you just never know how these games are going to go.  And that's why they call March madness!  I have to say though that at least I've had lots of fun following my bracket and following the games.  It is a tradition I will continue to take part in!  It brings the family together...  Lol!

2 comments:

  1. I have never filled out a bracket until this year either! My work was giving away a bunch of prizes for the best bracket so I figured I had nothing to lose... [I actually had Joseph fill it all out for me haha]

    Arizona beating Duke totally upset my bracket... but it's a small price I'm willing to pay for my wildcats! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun? We LOVE doing brackets around here. And I'm in first place in my league...for the moment. But I had Duke winning it all, so UofA crushed those hopes last night. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!