Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hiatus

I've decided to take a short hiatus in my internet fixation.  At least at home.

Starting today, for the next week:

No e-mail, facebook, or blogger.  And instead scripture study, exercise, and going to bed early enough to be able to wake up to get to work on time.
There are lots of things I need to get crackin' on around here but the tasks are intimidating and only get worse as the days go on.  Constantly having to figure out dinner (with my limited knowledge of such) and then making it (with almost zero counter-space), then also grocery shopping (shudder), not to mention breakfast and lunch, cleaning up - everything!, (which goes hand in hand with) organizing... which I've never been good at, and the classic needing-to-go-to-bed-at-a-decent-hour (so I can get out of bed early like a responsible grown-up!).

Maybe re-occurring short term plans are easier to stay with than long, drawn-out, never-ending plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!