Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Introducing!!

So a couple years ago I had an idea to gather together a bunch of modest prom dresses and rent them out to make the search for a modest formal dress in Tucson a little easier.

Well, the idea fizzled and withered, BUT it has come back to life!

I'm starting small but I have ambition to grow big!

Here's a little description:
(Sorry if you've already read this, I've posted it just about everywhere on Facebook!)

Modestly Formal is the name, and renting modest formal dresses is the game.
Some of you may remember a couple years ago me asking for your prom dresses for a rental service I wanted to start. Well, I've decided that I'm going to go ahead and really do it for reals! You can help by donating your old dresses that are wasting away in your closet, and/or by telling others about this great new service!
Check out the website: www.modestrental.com
Tell all your friends!
Thanks to all of you for your help and support with this new endeavor! :)
(Located in Tucson, AZ)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!